Monday, April 30, 2007

My tulips have finally started to bloom! It is a gorgeous day here, we mowed the lawn for the first time Saturday, I went thrift store shopping and got a beautiful cut glass cake plate (I think it's old) fro $2.69. And I went to the farmers market for the first time this season (YAY!) and bought some beautiful flowers for the front porch. I am working on a large bird house to put out there with the flowers and I will show you how it turns out soon. I am finding a lot more energy to do things since spring arrived. I always feel re-energized by warm weather and sunshine. I have been checking my blog partners web site all day to see if she got her may basket yet. It was supposed to arrive today. Then Earl reminded me that Arizona is about 4 hours behind us so even though it is almost 8:00 here it is still just mid afternoon there. I can't wait til she gets it! I will let everyone know as soon as I get word that she has it, then I will post pictures of what I sent her.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kathy, you are the archtypical SAAD Person,seasonal affective disorder, and I hope if you get those kids through school and have enough money to retire, you are planning to come south. You really MUST. At least get a sunlamp and sit by it. The tulip is beautiful, but you know there are places not too far away where you can garden year round. What do you think of that? The basket you received was beautiful and I will bet that the one you sent was too.
    Love aunt sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to say hello :)